Monday, September 1, 2014

Step by Step

I don't really sure how to build the stop motion table right, so I need time to figure that out. In order to keep up with my schedule, during the time I am trying to contact people who can help on building the tables, I will finish the first group shots (four shots) that have no need of any table.

-001_the wide shot of the cosmic, the wind-up planet turns to the audience and the key is keep turning. Then there is small meteor crashes on the side of it.
-009_the cat (mini version) is hugging the meteor friend, and the big shinning star (post) hit on the planet. With the impact, trees and key will jump off and fall back to where they were and clouds will moving away.
-045_cat is holding the box (mini version) with super long shadow behind.
-054_bright light spreads out from the box and covers the entire planet. The planet key disappears.

There are a lot to be done before I can shoot them, the planet, the key, the mini cat, the mini box, the mini meteors, the trees...and of course, other planets that in the cosmic.
my naked planet with little hills.

I was thinking maybe the wind-up planet should be just a ball. But since the planet is so small in my story, maybe everything should be visible. It will make the planet looks more interesting too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment